Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dare to believe God

“……if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God” John 11:40

Dare to believe God. If you do, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. When you believe God even in death there is hope.

I was in my house one evening towards the end of last year when I heard a noise. I came out to meet the crowd with a child. I thought the child was sick and needed prayers but on touching him I found that he was cold dead. My faith went down immediately and I wanted to refrain from praying but I heard God telling me to pray. At that word I started commanding the spirit of the boy to come back. I do not know how many times I repeated the words but within few minutes, the boy’s temperature rose, he urinated and then defecated. He came back to life!

Beloved, I don’t know what situation you are right now, but I care to tell you that if you believe God, you will see His glory. It is not too late for you to receive a miracle. Lazarus was dead four days but Jesus brought him back to life. Jairus daughter was dead, so reported his people but Jesus told him, ‘fear not, only believe.’ God is speaking to you this morning: if you believe, I will do the impossible.

Have a great week.

No comments: