Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Don’t quit!

“I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.” 2Tim 4:7-8
 
Faith is a good fight, don’t quit. If you don’t, you will have the reward.
 
Fight the devil, fight sin, fight negative reports, fight everything that is contrary to God’s promises in your life. Don’t quit fighting the good fight of faith, results are for those who will not quit. Keep on believing God, keep on confessing His promises, keep on praying His will into your life until you pray through. The promised land is for those who refuses to quit but keeps the faith.
 
I don’t care to know what you are passing through right now, but I care to announce to you DON’T QUIT, light is coming, victory is coming, testimony is coming.
 
You will get there in Jesus name.

No comments: