Monday, March 4, 2013

Beyond Men's Opinions



""Nazareth!" Exclaimed Nathaniel. "Can anything good come from there?"" John 1:46 (New Living)

No matter what is happening around you, something good is on the inside of you and it will soon manifest physically.

Men in their own opinions may have written you off but may I tell you that God knows that you are relevant to His program for this generation. What God has put on the inside of you cannot be determined by your look, your height, your color or the opinions of men. Remember that Samuel the great Seer missed it in the house of Jesse until God told him that the potential could not be determined by looking at the face (1 Sam. 16:6-7). Nathaniel thought Nazareth was not relevant to the plan of God, but the Savior came from there.

Beloved, God asked me to tell you that many good things will come from you even beyond men's opinions.

You will be distinct in life.
Pray this prayer:
1. I refuse to be discouraged by men's comment about my life in Jesus name.
2. God help me to be what you want me to be.

No comments: