Sunday, November 25, 2012

What to do when you are down!

“I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” John 14:18

Beloved, I don’t care to know what you are going through but I care to announce to you that Jesus will come to you and comfort you. So when you are down do these two things:
1.      Encourage yourself in the Lord: The devil cannot steal your strength if he has not succeeded in stealing your joy. When David and his men were down in 1Samuel 30, nothing changed when they cried till they had no strength in them. But their miracle started when David encouraged himself in the Lord.
2.      Seek the face of the Lord: God knows the answer and He has assured us that we will find him if we seek him with the whole of our hearts. David enquired of the Lord and got the answer. You don’t have to be seeking men, all you have to do is to seek God and He will answer you. He said, “And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.”

I decree you are lifted in Jesus name.

No comments: