Sunday, May 27, 2012

Deal with these!

“And when the people were come into the wood, behold, the honey dropped; but no man put his hand to his mouth: for the people feared the oath.” 1samuel 14:26 If you are close to your breakthrough and you are not experiencing it, you may have to deal with these three things: the fear, the curse and the strongman. The people of Israel were in a battle with the Philistines. Jonathan and his armour bearer took a step of faith and God worked with them giving them victory. The people of Israel joined in the spoil. And at one point the soldiers were distressed and needed some food. They got to a place where there was honey on the ground and dripping but they COULD NOT EAT THE HONEY. Why, because Saul (the strongman) had placed a CURSE on whosoever eat anything until he avenged his enemies and the people FEARED the curse. Beloved, are you close to your breakthrough but could not experience it? I curse whatever that is preventing you from experiencing your breakthrough in Jesus name. God asked me to tell you Fear not (2Tim 1:7), curse the curse (mark 11:23) and bind the strongman (Mathew 18:18). Pray these prayer points 1.I break the yoke of fear over my life in Jesus name. 2.I break the curse of failure at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name 3.I bind the strongman hindering my breakthrough in Jesus name. 4.I decree breakthrough in all areas of my life in Jesus name. It is well.

No comments: