Tuesday, March 15, 2011

There is a reason!

"Now the Lord had told Samuel the previous day, "About this time tomorrow, I will send you a man from the land of Benjamin. Anoint him to be the leader of my people, Israel..."" 1Samuel 9:15-16(New Living)

The above verse is about Saul the first king in Israel and explains the reason why his father's donkey was lost and he had to go through all the troubles looking for the donkey in the entire land of Benjamin without success. I could imagine the kind of stress that Saul went through. But the reason behind it all is that God wanted Saul to get to Samuel so that he could be anointed as the king of Israel.

I may not know what you are going through presently in any area of your life but I can tell you that there is a reason for it. The reason is to make you what God wants you to be. God's word says " And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them" Romans 8:28.

Beloved, don't give up, it is all for your good.
You will overcome. You will have positive testimonies in Jesus name.

1 comment:

Linn said...

This is awesome..Simple yet to the point..This message speaks to me right where I'm at and I thank you for sharing it..:)