Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Miracle Baby

“Then Mary said to the Angel, “How can this be, since I do not know a man?” Luke 1:34.

If you are believing God for a baby, I have a word from the Lord for you: this is your season, you will conceive this season and have your baby next year in the name of Jesus.

Mary was a virgin but yet she delivered a baby boy. May be you are saying “how can this be, since I have no womb” or “how can this be since I have fibroid” or “how can this be since the test says I cannot have a baby” God ask me to tell you that all you need is faith in His word. It is His will for you to have your own baby. Barrenness is not your portion. This is what the manual says “Nothing shall cast their young, nor be barren in your land. The number of your days I will fulfill.”

Beloved, the power of God is already upon you to conceive through this revelation. Receive God’s promise and claim your baby right now. Every obstacle to conception is removed from your life in Jesus name.

Wishing you a merry Xmas in advance.

No comments: