Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Never mind them!

“And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm. Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.” Acts 28:5-6 KJV

When you face challenges, people may say disparaging things about you, but don't listen to them; they will soon change their opinions. People easily change their mind when the condition changes. Focus on getting the wisdom, favor, and power of God. God will beautify your life.

Paul and the soldiers guarding him escaped the sea after more than 14 days of storm. When all hope seemed lost, God intervened, allowing them to land on the island of Malta. Once on the island of Malta, as Paul gathered sticks, a poisonous viper bit him. The locals anticipated Paul's death, believing he was undergoing a punishment for some sin (Acts 28:3-6). God miraculously protected Paul. When he shook off the snake and suffered no harm, the people’s perception of him changed from that of a criminal to that of a god. Your story will soon change, and people will surely change their minds and conclude that you are the one God has blessed.

Prophetic word: Even in the midst of storms, when all seems lost and hope appears to fade, My hand is still guiding you. Like Paul, you will reach the shore of your destiny unharmed. The trials and attacks that latch onto you, like the viper on Paul's hand, will not have the power to harm you, for I am your shield and protector. Though others may judge and misinterpret the challenges you face, I will turn their doubts into awe as I demonstrate My power through you. Your journey will be a testimony of My faithfulness, and what was meant to destroy you will elevate you. Fear not, for I have gone before you, and you will see My deliverance. Watch as I turn every storm into calm and every attack into victory.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your steadfast love and protection over my life. Just as You preserved Paul through the storm and protected him from the viper's bite, I ask that You cover me with Your divine protection. I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and no trial or hardship will take me out of Your will. In the midst of adversity, strengthen my faith and allow Your power to shine through in my weakness. May Your purpose for my life unfold with clarity, and may every challenge I face bring me closer to the fulfillment of Your promises. I trust in Your guidance and deliverance, knowing that You are with me in every season. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.

No comments: