Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Don’t personalize your battle!

“…….., Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's……Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, ...” 2 Chronicles 20:15-17 (KJV).

Don’t personalize your battle; turn it to the Lord and make it the Lord’s. When your battle becomes the Lord’s battle, you enjoy victory without scars; you become more than a conqueror (Romans 8:37). Every champion has a scar to show for it; remember the game of boxing where even the winner has his eyes swollen and blood all over him. He who is more than conqueror has won without taking part in the battle or having scars. You can turn your battle to the Lord through praise, positive declarations (Numbers 14:28), prayer, and thanksgiving (Philippians 4:6).

God is saying to you this morning that your battles are His. He is our Father and mighty warrior who never loses a battle, and when we surrender the fight to Him, He steps in and grants us victory. Just as Jehoshaphat and the people of Judah were told to stand still and witness the Lord’s salvation, we too can stand firm, knowing that God is in control. The people of Israel were told in Exodus 14:14, "The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace." When we trust God with our battles, we experience victory beyond human understanding.  You can turn your battles over to the Lord through prayer, praise, and thanksgiving, just as Paul and Silas did in the prison, resulting in a miraculous deliverance (Acts 16:25-26). Put your trust in God and watch Him fight for you.

Prophetic word: The Lord says to you today, "Fear not, for I have gone ahead of you in every battle you face. I will fight for you, and you will hold your peace. Though the enemy may come against you in great numbers, I will rise like a mighty warrior and scatter your foes. This battle is not yours; it belongs to Me, the Lord your God. You will not leave this season with scars or defeat, but with testimonies of My power and faithfulness. Stand still, for My salvation is at hand. You will see victories you have not labored for, breakthroughs you have not fought for, and blessings you could not have imagined. Trust in Me, for I am faithful, and I will deliver you."

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I come before You in faith, knowing that You are the mighty warrior who fights my battles. I lay down every struggle, every burden, and every challenge before You, for I know that the battle is not mine but Yours. I thank You for going before me and making a way where there seems to be no way. Lord, I choose to trust in Your word and Your promises, knowing that You have already secured my victory. Strengthen my heart to stand firm in faith and to give You praise even in the midst of the storm. Just as You delivered Jehoshaphat and Your people, I believe You will deliver me. I declare that I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus. I receive Your peace and Your power, and I thank You in advance for the breakthrough that is coming. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments: