Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Divine elevation!

“But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.” Psalm 3:3 KJV .

God is the ultimate source of elevation, and He elevates His people. The Bible is filled with examples of how God elevates those who humble themselves before Him. In the story of Joseph, God took him from the prison to the palace, making him the second-in-command in Egypt (Genesis 41:39-41). This was a divine lifting that resulted from Joseph's faithfulness and unwavering trust in God despite his hardships. Daniel's commitment to God and humility led to his elevation from a captive in Babylon to a chief administrator (Daniel 2:48). These stories remind us that when we align ourselves with God and remain steadfast in humility and faith, He will lift us up in due time.

In the New Testament, Jesus teaches us that the way up is down—He says, "Whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted" (Matthew 23:12). When we humble ourselves before God, we position ourselves for His lifting. In the life of Peter, we see that despite his failures, when he humbled himself and turned back to Christ, God used him mightily, lifting him as a leader of the early Church (Acts 2:14–41). So, no matter where you are right now, trust God, humble yourself under His mighty hand, and in due time, He will exalt you (1 Peter 5:6). Rest your hope in the knowledge that God is faithful and will lift your head.

Prophetic word: The Lord says to you today, "I am the One who lifts and exalts. Do not be discouraged by your current circumstances, for I am turning your story around. Just as I lifted Joseph from the pit and set him over a nation, so shall I lift you from every low place and set you in a place of honor. Your season of elevation is coming; I am opening doors that no man can shut and closing doors that would hinder you. As you humble yourself before Me and seek My face, I will lift you up and establish you in My glory. Your head will be lifted, and your testimony will inspire many. Remain steadfast, and watch Me turn your trials into triumphs. I am your shield, your glory, and the lifter of your head."

 Prayer: Father, I thank You for being my shield, my glory, and the lifter of my head. I declare that my season of elevation has come. I submit myself before You in humility, and I ask that You lift me in every area of my life. Exalt me above my enemies, and open doors of favor, opportunities, and breakthroughs for me. Lord, as You lifted Joseph and Daniel, lift me and set me in a place of honor. I reject every spirit of discouragement and declare that I will rise, for Your Word is true and Your promises are sure. Let Your glory be revealed in my life, and let my testimony bring honor to Your name. In Jesus' mighty name, I pray, Amen.

No comments: