“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.” John 14:12 NKJV
Philip went to Samaria and took over by faith
and power (Acts 8:4-13). What are you waiting for? you can take over your field
of endeavour for the kingdom. Do not remain limited by fear, insecurity, location, or past
experiences. Step forward in faith, pursue excellence, solve problems, serve
people, and reveal the character of Christ through your work. Whatever your
profession or assignment may be, you can become an instrument of transformation
when your competence is combined with faith, integrity, and the power of the
Holy Spirit (Matthew 5:14–16; Philippians 4:13).
Prophetic Word: I declare that the grace for greater works
is resting upon you. Every limitation restricting your progress is broken, and
every dormant gift within you is awakened by the Holy Spirit. You will excel in
your field, influence your generation, and establish the purposes of God
wherever He places you, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer: Heavenly
Father, thank You for calling me and empowering me through the Holy Spirit.
Give me the faith and power to accomplish greater works for Your glory. Deliver
me from fear, and every limiting mindset. Help me to recognise the
opportunities You have placed before me and to use my gifts to serve others and
advance Your Kingdom. In Jesus’ mighty name, amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment