Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Words are medicine!

 “My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.” Proverbs 4:20-22 KJV

Labor to find out what God has said about your situation. The word of God is the most potent medicine in the world; it is all powerful. The word of God you received will provide healing to you in any aspect of life—emotional, physical, financial, relationship, and all. When we actively seek the word of God pertaining to our circumstances, we invite transformative power into our lives. The promises contained within the scriptures are not relics of a bygone era but living, breathing assurances of divine intervention. The word must be sought, the word must be believed, the word must be received, the word must be declared, and the word must be acted upon.

“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” Psalm 107:20KJV.

“Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.” Proverbs 16:24KJV

Words spoken out of love, anointed words spoken by men, and words of encouragement are also powerful to bring healing to the souls and bodies of men. Be a channel of healing through your words. You can also receive healing by pronouncing healing words for yourself or the situation you are going through. Words can be simple but powerful medicine for your spirit, soul, and body.

May you have a personal revelation of the word of God as the medicine you need, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I received the words for my healing and deliverance, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: