Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Multiple graces!

 “And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.” John 1:16.

Grace is a divine enabler. You need grace to do things and to make things happen. You cannot achieve beyond the grace you have received. Actions become easy when grace has been received. The fish has received grace to swim. A monkey has received the grace to climb. An eagle has received the grace to soar. When you receive the fullness of Jesus Christ, you receive multiple graces. You don’t need to envy anybody; you only need to receive grace. Grace is received through knowledge. Grace is received through impartation.

“For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.” Romans 12:3KJV.

“But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.” 2 Peter 3:18

If you receive adequate training on a subject, you receive the grace to do the subject. When you meditate on the word of God and have revelation knowledge of Jesus, grace to do greater works flows to you. When you understudy a man and grow under his mentorship, you have access to the grace the man carries. When you receive faith from God, you receive a corresponding grace from Him.

In this month of grace, may you receive multiple graces from God, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the graces, the unction, and the mantle to manifest destiny, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: