Monday, May 6, 2024

Words are lights!

 “And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” Genesis 1:3 KJV

Words bring light. This is why, when you receive information or a revelation that is new to you, you declare, “I see!”. A word from the Lord is light from the Lord, while a word of wisdom from men is light from men. Both are needed for you to fulfill your destiny. The word from the Lord is superior to the word from men. You must seek diligently a word from the Lord. Most times, words from men can be read in their books, where they share their secrets in audio or video materials. Stop wasting your time on social media on videos that are not giving you light.

“The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” Psalm 119:130KJV.

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.” John1 :1-5 KJV

There is a word that, when you receive it, will bring a unique light into your life. When you receive that kind of light, no generational darkness can handle it. When you receive the word, you are lifted above principalities and powers, enabling you to take dominion in destiny. This is the word you should seek. Jacob found the word, and it brought light to the whole of Israel.

May the word of the Lord come to you, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Let the light that darkness cannot handle enter into me, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: