Saturday, May 4, 2024

Dealing with little foxes 3

 “And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger. And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.” Luke 17:17-19.

Avoid ingratitude. Ungratefulness is not actually a little fox; it is a big fox. Many people are stuck in the valley of ungratefulness. They only complain and murmur; they don’t have any room for gratitude. This was the attitude that prevented the Israelites from entering the promised land. Gratitude is the faith for completion and wholeness. You cannot have the best from God if you are an ungrateful soul. Be grateful for the gift of life. Be grateful for the small things, if you want it to be big things. Gratefulness is an energizer; ingratitude weakens a man’s spirit and soul.

“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18KJV.

“And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.” John 6:11

There is an adage in my local language that says, “He who knows how to think will know how to thank.” I think ingratitude is what is preventing a lot of people from thinking through and praying through. Be grateful for where you are, and you will not spend longer there. Be grateful for where you want to be, and God will take you there. In all things, give thanks; you will be at the center of God’s will if you do so.

You will enjoy mercies of God, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I thank you oh God, for Your goodness and mercy over my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: