Thursday, May 2, 2024

Dealing with little foxes 1

 “Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.” Song of Solomon 2:15.

Are there big sins and small sins? No, I don’t think so from a biblical perspective. The Bible says that whatever is not of faith is sin. It is important for every Christian to be faithful, reject doubt, and live by faith. There are also little foxes that, if any Christian allows them into their lives, can be destructive. These include hatred, unforgiveness, striving, and envy. Where any of these are found, Satan dwells there, no matter how holy a man claims to be. These are more deadly than the sins of fornication and adultery, which are sins against a man’s body.

“And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.” Romans 14:23KJV.

“For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.” 2 Peter 3:18

The Bible says whoever hates his brother is a murderer and has no eternal life in him (1 John 3:15). Your gifts or sacrifices cannot be acceptable if you allow any of these little foxes into your life (Matthew 5:21–24). How can a Christian desire an affliction against his friend? How can a Christian desire affliction against his or her spouse? Don’t allow satan to build his stronghold in your life; you will surely not enjoy it. How can you be praying and yet allow darkness within you? Deal with these little foxes so that you can enter into your inheritance in Christ Jesus.

May you hate with things that God hates in your life, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I kill every seed of the enemy in my heart, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: