Friday, May 3, 2024

Dealing with little foxes 2

 “Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” Matthew 7:12.

The way you treat people may be a little fox if you don’t treat people well. It is likely that most people will forsake you when you are down; never take for granted the people that stood by you. Some people will even think that you are going through things because you sinned. Don’t mind them; focus on God. Don't sell drugs, don't fraud people, don't lie against people, and don’t be a damage to people who have crossed paths with you. If you do, it is a little fox that can damage your future. Before you do anything to another, ask if you are the one at the receiving end.

“Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!” Luke 17:1KJV.

“And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.” Ezekiel 22:30

Don’t be a source of offense to someone. When Cain killed Abel, he was looking for acceptance, but that was the end of his story (Genesis 4). The earth had to continue with Seth. Even when you are going through things, don’t take it out on people. If you engage God, He will send the right people to you. A lot of people don’t know that in this dimensional world, problems don’t get solved without a man. When God wants to do anything on earth, he does it through man.

You will not lack good people around you, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: I pray destiny helpers into my life, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: