Sunday, May 5, 2024

What seekest thou?

 “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” Matthew 7:7-8.

You will always find what you seek. If you seek God and find Him, you will find other things that your life need. God has placed in you the ability to find whatever you seek. If you seek nothing, you find nothing. Never allow any goal to intimidate you. If you can believe in God and in what He has placed in your life, nothing will be able to stop you from achieving your goals.

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33KJV.

“And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?” Genesis 37:15 KJV

Your goal must be clear; otherwise, you will be wandering in the field of life. There are many things that are calling for your attention. You must know exactly what you are looking for. Now you can never be wrong, making God’s will for you your goal in life. This is why you should seek light and understanding from God and work in pursuit of what He shows you.

May you have light from heaven, in Jesus’ name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my eyes of understanding be enlightened, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: