Monday, September 23, 2024

You are not powerless!

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Matthew 4:19 (KJV).

You, as a believer in Christ, have the authority and power to overcome all forces of darkness. Jesus Himself declares in our text, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” This is more than just a symbolic statement; it is a divine empowerment given to you as a child of God. You have the authority to cast out demons, heal the sick, and conquer every obstacle in your path. The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you (Romans 8:11), and through Him, you can triumph over every challenge. It’s time to embrace the power within you and stand firm, knowing that the victory is already yours in Christ.

Moreover, 2 Timothy 1:7 reminds us that “God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” This means you are not a victim of circumstances, but rather, a victor through Christ Jesus. When you speak in faith, mountains move (Mark 11:23). When you lay hands on the sick, they recover (Mark 16:18). Even in moments when the enemy tries to intimidate you, remember that you are more than a conqueror through Him who loves you (Romans 8:37). Don’t let fear or doubt hinder the power God has already placed in you. Rise up in faith, activate that power, and walk in the authority of your God-given dominion.

Prophetic word: The Lord says to you today, "You are not powerless, for I have filled you with My Spirit, and My power flows through you. You have the authority to trample on every serpent, scorpion, and all the forces of darkness. Fear not, for no weapon formed against you shall prosper. The power I have placed in you is greater than any power in this world. It is time to rise up in faith, declare My Word over every situation, and walk in the dominion I have given you. You have My power—use it with boldness and confidence, for you are My chosen vessel."

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank You for the power You have given me through Christ Jesus. Lord, I declare today that I am not powerless. I rise in the authority You have given me, and I take my place as a child of the Kingdom. I break every chain of fear, doubt, and intimidation that the enemy has tried to place on me. I decree that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment, I condemn in the name of Jesus. Father, empower me to walk in boldness, to speak in faith, and to activate the gifts You have placed in me. Let signs, wonders, and miracles follow me as I live in alignment with Your will. Lord, I thank You that Your power in me will be a testimony to others, and through Your Spirit, I will walk in victory. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

No comments: