Saturday, September 21, 2024

Take off the limit!

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13 (KJV).

Take off the limits! God has given you the power to do extraordinary things through Christ. Just as the apostle Paul boldly declared, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me", this same power is available to you. Remember the story of Peter walking on water—he stepped out in faith, but when doubt crept in, he began to sink (Matthew 14:30-31). Doubt is a limitation, but faith unlocks the impossible. Jesus said to Jairus, “Do not be afraid; only believe” (Mark 5:36). He also declared that everything is possible for those who believe (Mark 9:23). Therefore, remove every limit of fear and doubt, and trust that through Christ, the impossible becomes possible.

Think about how God works beyond human limitations. If Mary could conceive a child by the Holy Spirit (Luke 1:35), you too can accomplish what seems unattainable when empowered by the Spirit of God. Abraham, despite his old age, believed God’s promise of becoming the father of many nations, and it was counted unto him as righteousness (Romans 4:18–21). Nothing can hinder you when you align your thoughts and faith with God's word. As Proverbs 23:7 says, “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.” The only limits are the ones you place on yourself. There is nothing you cannot learn. In the realm of men, people learn to become. There is no impartation of grace you cannot receive if you can pray, meditate on the word, or listen to people who carry the grace you desire. There is nothing you cannot do if you yield to the wisdom and the power of God.

Prophetic word: The Lord is saying to you today, "Take off the limits! I have given you the power to overcome any obstacle or challenge. Do not let fear or doubt cloud what I have already promised you. You are stepping into a season of supernatural possibilities, where what seemed impossible will become possible through My strength. Just as I gave Peter the power to walk on water, I am calling you to walk in faith, not fear. This is your time to break free from every boundary and walk in the fullness of My power. I have equipped you to do great things; now, rise and take hold of it."

Prayer: Heavenly Father, Thank you for your words of power and encouragement today. In the name of Jesus, I pray for the removal of all limits, fears, and doubts that have hindered me. Strengthen my faith and help me to believe fully in Your promises, for I know that through Christ, all things are possible. Just as Peter walked on water and Mary conceived by the Holy Spirit, let me walk in the supernatural by Your power. I declare that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I receive Your grace, wisdom, and strength to achieve the impossible, in Jesus' name. Amen!

No comments: