“He restoreth my soul:…..” Psalms 23:3a KJV
Are you tired, burdened, or discouraged? Stop struggling in your own strength and surrender completely to the Lord. When you allow Him to shepherd your soul, He renews your strength, heals your wounds, and restores your peace. He said in Jeremiah 31:25, “For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.”
Jesus invites every weary soul, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest” (Matthew 11:28–29). In His guidance is rest; He will tell you what to do and how to do it, so what used to be a heavy load will become light. Enthrone Him as the Shepherd of your soul, follow His leading, and experience divine restoration.
Prophetic Word: T The Lord
is restoring your weary soul. Your season of heaviness is giving way to renewed
strength, peace, direction, and hope. You will rise again refreshed and
restored, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer: Lord Jesus, I surrender my burdens, struggles, and
weariness to You. Be the Shepherd of my soul. Restore my strength, renew my
hope, and lead me in Your perfect peace. Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment